Ready To Travel Pte. Ltd.
20 Airport Boulevard
Attention: The Data Protection Officer
We will not sell your name or other personal information relating to you to third parties.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving our mailings or do not want us to share your email address with other parties, please email us at email@example.com.
RTT and its affiliates will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information you share with us. On your part, if you become aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible.
We will not keep your personal data where there is no longer a legal or business purpose to do so.
If you would like to view the personal data we have on you and/or correct it, or if you wish to object to our continued use and/or disclosure of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer. In exceptional circumstances, and to the extent permitted by law, we may refuse such requests. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving, amending and/or deleting your personal data records.
For users and customers (including prospective customers of RTT) who access the RTT Site, Applications and/or use the Services
We may collect the following types of information from you:
- General statistical information about users for general reporting and to improve future Content. Such information may include service provider, browser type, pages accessed on the RTT Site and Applications, which Site and Applications you may originate from or visit, and which pages you visited within the RTT Site and Applications;
- Personal information about you to provide you with a range of personalised services, depending on how you use the RTT Site and Applications;
- Records of any email or other correspondence that you send via the RTT Site; and
- Your IP address, name, passport details, billing information, travel arrangements, mailing address and email address, and cookie information.
We may also collect information from your authorized representatives, from third parties or from publicly available sources.
If you provide personal information of a third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party authorizing you to disclose his personal information to us.
Generally, you can visit most parts of the RTT Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself; however, some services may not be accessible unless personal information is supplied.
RTT and its affiliates may use and disclose the information collected from you through the RTT Site, Applications and Services:
- For the purpose(s) for which the personal information was requested, and related purposes;
- For billing, baggage operations, checking in and account opening;
- For our own requirements and purposes such as research, audit and analysis and to help us improve our goods and services, content and advertising;
- To respond to your queries and requests and to communicate with you;
- To send you information, updates, promotions, and marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods, products and/or services (including without limitation, customising the content for you, and to contact you on updates), or those of any individual, firm, corporation, organisation or entity having an agreement or understanding with us with respect to the cross-selling or cross-promotion of goods and/or services;
- To comply with applicable law, regulation, the requests of governmental and regulatory authorities, or orders of court;
- To enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations and/or to prosecute or defend legal actions or other proceedings; and/or
- For any other purpose for which we have obtained your consent.
Please do not share any user identification, password, personal identification number or other authentication information, if any, used by you on the RTT site, with anyone. We will not be responsible or held liable for lapses in security caused by unauthorised third party access arising directly or indirectly out of your failure to keep such information confidential.
A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we pass to your computer are anonymous and do not hold information about you or reveal your personal identity. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can configure your Internet browser to reject them or to notify you if they are being used. Please note that rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of the RTT site. Our advertisers may also set cookies separately in your computer.
The RTT Site, Applications and Services may contain links to third party websites whose data protection and privacy policies may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and you should check and consult the privacy policies/notices of those websites before accessing them and/or providing any personal information to them.
Dated 20 July 2017